• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

HIDETADA RAP TV COMMERCIAL

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Aha... I was wondering what they were advertising.
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
Cool, it's good to see he is helping with advertising with his sponsoring company.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Awesome, i agree Neo, its always good to give back.
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
really catchy tune...
 
B

big_duuude

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
90
Points
6
WHo'd a thunk it ?
Japanese rap sounds clearer than the usual stuff. LoL
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff

Similar threads

MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
0
Views
1K
MuscleMecca Crew
MuscleMecca Crew
underbody
Replies
0
Views
1K
underbody
underbody
Bodybuilding News
Replies
0
Views
1K
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
underbody
Replies
0
Views
2K
underbody
underbody
Top