• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Hilarious Supplement Advertisement

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
That would be impressive if it wasn't so obvious that thats fake weights..
 
youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 17, 2007
Messages
1,078
Points
38
looked like more of a Gay for Pay video... Not that I've ever watched one..
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
Okay guys, lets make the weights look even heavier, start screaming in the of 3
:49:
 
Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 8, 2007
Messages
612
Points
16
Prolly the worst advertisment-vid I've ever seen - most kids would be able to do a better job using their digitalcamera and windows movie maker.

Why is it, in general, that supplement companies makes so cheesy commercials ..is the target group really that impressionable and dump ? I mean, there must be a reason to why the continue being so cheesy and stupid!?
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
^ seems like the people who run the business and choose commercial concepts and actors etc don't have any skill or knowledge of directing, or choosing good directors. must be the financial crisis... lulz
 
SirTeddy

SirTeddy

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 23, 2008
Messages
105
Points
16
The bbers in the vid are Lionel Brown and Leo Ingram. It was slightly gayish when they were rowing and grunting while watching eachother. :keke:
bodybuilderlionelbrown4ge-1.jpg
li_sidetri1222970071-1.jpg
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,111
Points
38
Well there went a few mins of my life im not getting back..... LOL
 

Similar threads

rxmuscle
Replies
0
Views
146
rxmuscle
rxmuscle
El Freako
Replies
6
Views
5K
theweapon
theweapon
theweapon
Replies
7
Views
3K
Robcardu
Robcardu
Top