• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Hillary Clinton Farts!

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Kanav

Kanav

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2006
Messages
469
Points
18
the black was the best part :keke:
 
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
omg rofl lulz brb wtf broofles.

ttyl.
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
omg rofl lulz brb wtf broofles.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2008
Messages
2,903
Points
38
why cant we have a new word. BOWZERS.
 
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
no Braaq, the time of broofles has passed..bowzers and on occasion , ^brooflecopterz , which tickled my fancy(thanks hypo:).
 
jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2008
Messages
2,903
Points
38
^^brooflecopterz is pretty good but just plain ole broofles is old now.
 
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
the hypo genius ...why do you type like that dude? are you ocd really bad or something?
 
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
Very funny, but is it true? Tags on vid says "parody"
 

Similar threads

MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
0
Views
923
MuscleMecca Crew
MuscleMecca Crew
Bodybuilding News
Replies
0
Views
2K
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
theweapon
Replies
4
Views
3K
theweapon
theweapon
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Replies
0
Views
896
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Top