• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Hip adductor

slyosniper

slyosniper

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 11, 2026
Messages
66
Points
8
I used to think this was a only female workout until I tried it. The 2nd day I could barely walk and to this day. I still get sore using that machine. I find many skip it. Is there really any other workouts besides the basic machine to work them?
 

Attachments

  • KIMG20260528_105007411.JPG
    KIMG20260528_105007411.JPG
    956.6 KB · Views: 5

Similar threads

Top