• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Home Workouts

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
We don't have much of a choice now with the corona virus shutdown. Having gyms closed has made many of us dust off some old equipment that we have at home - if we're lucky. I've been using this old Weider machine and also have a treadmill. Not great, but better than nothing.

What have you been doing to stay in shape during this shutdown/lockdown?

Screen Shot 2020 04 14 at 120542 PM

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Hey Joe! Thanks for posting!

I have been working, doing push ups, squats, nordictrack bike, benching and curling and walking but I have definitely gotten out of shape. My diet has been way off and it has been hard doing a decent length workout with my son home all the time.. It is all good though!

By the way, I think my subscription to your magazine is almost up too. I am going to renew next week! Everyone should subscribe. Straight talk and no bullshit! https://www.musclesportmag.com/subscribe

Last edited:
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Not much. No equipment here. Pushups and banging is my secret.

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Having gyms closed has made many of us dust off some old equipment that we have at home - if we're lucky.

Exactly this here as well! lol

I have an adjustable bench, 2 dumbbells that can go up in weight up to 42kg/92lbs and a short straight barbell that can go up to 76kg/167lbs or so.

Then some light and medium bands, and with some creativity honestly I can do everything I was doing in the gym:

front squats
lunges
SLDL's
standing leg curls and seated leg extensions with the bands
a pull up bar at home
abs with an ab roll
donkey calf raises with someone on my back lol
seated calves with the fully loaded barbell on my knees
curls with the bands from different heights
triceps extensions with the bands
incline DB press, DB flies, DB pullover
a bike room for cardio

and much more.

All in all I am thankful for having the setup that I have, which as you said, is a lot better than nothing.