• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Honey for stamina

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Is it true that honey can increase your stamina? I have come across a post in social media by a reliable person. It is about honey taken before the workout or physical activity. Just 1 tablespoon of honey will increase by 10% the stamina. The article claims that honey is an ingredient in energy drinks. I take a tablespoon of honey in the morning but I haven’t tried it yet for the increase in stamina.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would say that raw honey(unprocessed)straight from the hive is great for health and for healing purposes as well. I have heard that the Greeks and Romans used honey to increase strength and stamina back in ancient times. Honey does provide instantaneous replenishment of energy losses, being a rich source of carbohydrate- and a teapoon of honey provides 100 calories.

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

Honey has curative properties partly due to the high quality of antioxidants it contains. There are also documentary proofs that gladiators in ancient Rome are given a daily supply of honey among other things for strength and stamina. Medically raw unprocessed honey helps protects our digestive organs and fights fungal and other kinds of bacteria and viruses. It's also proven to lower blood Pressure and improve cholesterol levels.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

When you say "stamina," you mean regarding sexual drive right? Honey is a great aphrodisiac and raising libido. Honey has beneficial effects on sexual health. It produces testosterone production in men and boron present in it helps in the production of Estrogens. Scientific research confirms that 3 ounces of honey every day, provide nitric oxide which helps in firm erection for males.