• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Honey for stamina

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 17, 2016
Messages
3,248
Points
48
Is it true that honey can increase your stamina? I have come across a post in social media by a reliable person. It is about honey taken before the workout or physical activity. Just 1 tablespoon of honey will increase by 10% the stamina. The article claims that honey is an ingredient in energy drinks. I take a tablespoon of honey in the morning but I haven’t tried it yet for the increase in stamina.
 
Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 30, 2018
Messages
506
Points
18
I would say that raw honey(unprocessed)straight from the hive is great for health and for healing purposes as well. I have heard that the Greeks and Romans used honey to increase strength and stamina back in ancient times. Honey does provide instantaneous replenishment of energy losses, being a rich source of carbohydrate- and a teapoon of honey provides 100 calories.
 
Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2018
Messages
415
Points
18
Honey has curative properties partly due to the high quality of antioxidants it contains. There are also documentary proofs that gladiators in ancient Rome are given a daily supply of honey among other things for strength and stamina. Medically raw unprocessed honey helps protects our digestive organs and fights fungal and other kinds of bacteria and viruses. It's also proven to lower blood Pressure and improve cholesterol levels.
 
NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2018
Messages
397
Points
18
When you say "stamina," you mean regarding sexual drive right? Honey is a great aphrodisiac and raising libido. Honey has beneficial effects on sexual health. It produces testosterone production in men and boron present in it helps in the production of Estrogens. Scientific research confirms that 3 ounces of honey every day, provide nitric oxide which helps in firm erection for males.
 
Top