• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Hope. Change. lulz.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
U.S. Senate approves war funds

http://cnnwire.blogs.cnn.com/2009/06/18/u-s-senate-approves-war-funds/

WASHINGTON (CNN) — The U.S. Senate on Thursday passed a $106 billion spending bill that includes about $80 billion for the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, sending the bill to the White House for President Barack Obama’s signature.

The money will fund the wars through October. The 91-5 vote followed a much closer procedural vote that added $1 billion in start-up funds for the “Cash For Clunkers” program, an effort to revive the stalled U.S. auto industry.

The money brings the running tab for both conflicts to about $950 billion, according to figures from the Congressional Research Service. The agency estimated that more than three-quarters of the money so far has gone to the war in Iraq, where most of the U.S. troops sent to those conflicts have been deployed.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Included in this appropriation:
$660 million for Gaza
$555 million for Israel
$310 million for Egypt
$300 million for Jordan
$420 million for Mexico.
$889 million will be sent to the United Nations for “peacekeeping” missions.
$8 billion will be spent to address a “potential pandemic flu.”

lulz.

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow... its almost as if money shoots out of his ass on demand

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thats why obama is going to get shit worse not better :no:

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nothing like being proved right when someone/everyone else messed up.

Next thing he has to do is a few speaking gaffs that the media will criticise and call him an idiot for.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thats why obama is going to get shit worse not better :no:

everybody or well lets say most of the folks out there knew it before but all these AAH OBAMAAAA fans don't get it.. they will see whats gonna happen.. he digs the whole which is full of shit deeper and deeper

we need John McCain

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
U.S. Senate approves war funds

http://cnnwire.blogs.cnn.com/2009/06/18/u-s-senate-approves-war-funds/

WASHINGTON (CNN) — The U.S. Senate on Thursday passed a $106 billion spending bill that includes about $80 billion for the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, sending the bill to the White House for President Barack Obama’s signature.

The money will fund the wars through October. The 91-5 vote followed a much closer procedural vote that added $1 billion in start-up funds for the “Cash For Clunkers” program, an effort to revive the stalled U.S. auto industry.

The money brings the running tab for both conflicts to about $950 billion, according to figures from the Congressional Research Service. The agency estimated that more than three-quarters of the money so far has gone to the war in Iraq, where most of the U.S. troops sent to those conflicts have been deployed.

i hope you don't mind that i use some of the articles/threads you make as facebook statuses. threads like this are great updates on just how misguided the leaders of the "greatest" nation on the planet are.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
i hope you don't mind that i use some of the articles/threads you make as facebook statuses. threads like this are great updates on just how misguided the leaders of the "greatest" nation on the planet are.
it's kinda funny.

When Bush was president, the Democrats were "outraged" by the war spending and the Republicans always voted in favor of more spending.

Now Obama is president, the Republicans are "outraged" by the war spending and the Democrats vote in favor of more spending.

you can't help but laugh at the idiots in Congress.

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I read a funny bumper sticker the other day... read something like this: "Don't tell Obama the number that comes after 1 trillion"

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff