• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some past members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gregg Valentine and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles! We have many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In The Bodybuilding Forums!

• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca.com has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
Steroidify

Hot wives/Girlfriends....

Basebodyfitnesspaul

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey there guys, i just thought i'd make this thread so we can see each others "better halves". I didn't want to putt his thread in the XXX section because the pictures don't have to be of that nature at all, respectful pics of your loved ones will do :gaygay:. It'll be nice to see who's seeing who around here.

So, i spose it's up to me to get the ball rolling. So, here goes:

Don't be shy guys....

Base

Attachments

• alterd x.jpg
    alterd x.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 192

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think we should have a thread about random chicks we've slept with, so we can post teh sexy pixorzors.

Basebodyfitnesspaul

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think we should have a thread about random chicks we've slept with, so we can post teh sexy pixorzors

How very obvious of you to suggest Chesty. Haha. Whatever man, do what you will with my humble thread, but there won't be any of that filth coming from me (unless you bribe me :spy:)

Base

FuManChu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Okay, Ill post a pic of my current girlfriend...I intend on marry this one:
I told her she should lift some weights, cause she has a small fragile figure.
9f5e0328-1.jpg

BTW, shes a bit of a lightweight.
i first of all gave her a 2.5 KG weight(just a single weight), and told her to lift it with both hands...
:uhoh2:
Bitch nearly ripped her arms off.

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
this is the closest i got
lindz-1.jpg

as you can tell in this pic, me and her were really meant for each other, but nah i thought it was better if we just remained friends :kekegay:

Last edited by a moderator:

HATER

Hey there guys, i just thought i'd make this thread so we can see each others "better halves". I didn't want to putt his thread in the XXX section because the pictures don't have to be of that nature at all, respectful pics of your loved ones will do :gaygay:. It'll be nice to see who's seeing who around here.

So, i spose it's up to me to get the ball rolling. So, here goes:

Don't be shy guys....

Base

base.... if that's your g/f.. than damn.. u got it goin.. lol..

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Base, if that is your gf then you are either lying or one lucky mofo!