• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Houston Pro Results

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is getting old. And I've agreed with Tunen on all his calls on gyno I've seen so far.

Exactly.

But don't count on Sexnews coming up with an explanation.- he never does when it comes to his "funny" comments.

Konan

Konan

Those arms. They look like synthol arms, I don't like the structure at all. But if those guns are real, he has got some peak there.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Exactly.

But don't count on Sexnews coming up with an explanation.- he never does when it comes to his "funny" comments.

I don't have to, since the gyno is there for everyone to CLEARLY see, but just for you, Johnny Bravo and co I will try.

I think some guys have gotten so used to it in the sport that it doesn't bother them anymore. I am entitled to my opinion and if I see ugly bitch tits, I will call it.

I refer to Tunen, because everytime I see gyno, he says there is nothing. I have nothing against Tunen, he has built a great body and obviously contributes to the site, but come on. Those balloons on some pros these days? One would think that they know their way around roids these days to prevent them. Or they can use some of their guest posing money to get surgery.

We, the fans, pay good money to watch these guys compete.

Bodybuilding is a VERY objective sport, and to me bitch tits are ugly and don't belong on stage just like Synthol muscles. Maybe I am just old school?

Hope that is a good enough explanation for you.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Those arms. They look like synthol arms, I don't like the structure at all. But if those guns are real, he has got some peak there.

there are many arms in this thread.. who are you talking about?

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't have to, since the gyno is there for everyone to CLEARLY see, but just for you, Johnny Bravo and co I will try.

I think some guys have gotten so used to it in the sport that it doesn't bother them anymore. I am entitled to my opinion and if I see ugly bitch tits, I will call it.

I refer to Tunen, because everytime I see gyno, he says there is nothing. I have nothing against Tunen, he has built a great body and obviously contributes to the site, but come on. Those balloons on some pros these days? One would think that they know their way around roids these days to prevent them. Or they can use some of their guest posing money to get surgery.

Bodybuilding is a VERY objective sport, and to me bitch tits are ugly and don't belong on stage just like Synthol muscles. Maybe I am just old school?

i agree with you.. that dude clearly has gyno, but i dont see how Tunen would disagree, hes not a moron. as far as gyno being very prominent now a days, yes it is.. and i also believe that a penalty should be added if someone has gyno.. to get surgery is easier said then done though.. its rather pricy and most of these guys make squat..

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I think we all can see that Kenny Jones has gyno.

Maybe thats because there are no gyno in some of cases. Tunen is not alone with that opinion. Could it be that MAYBE sometimes you are seeing things that are not there? :wutyousay:

Btw how does Tunens build play a role in this discussion?

I don't think anyone are arguing that gyno is ugly but the discussion was about why you are mentioning Tunen. This is not the first time you've done this (you did a similar thing in LW's comp. pics thread) but you never give an explanation when someone asks you.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i agree with you.. that dude clearly has gyno, but i dont see how Tunen would disagree, hes not a moron. as far as gyno being very prominent now a days, yes it is.. and i also believe that a penalty should be added if someone has gyno.. to get surgery is easier said then done though.. its rather pricy and most of these guys make squat..

Thanx for your post. I was beginning to feel like the lone crusader against gyno. Of course Tunen isn't a moron (I never suggestd anything close to that), but you must have missed a few threads where I pointed out obvious gyno and he would then say there was nothing or someone else said it was nothing more than some ordinary person on the street.

Maybe someone can make a smiley just for me to use that says: "See the Gyno?" or "I see Gyno!" or "Got Gyno?"...........or for others, one that says: "I see No Gyno!" or "I don't care about Gyno!"

:dunnodude:

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Fouad got robbed that's for sure! I don't understand what they see in Silvio, he's not that good IMO. He poses like shit and he's too small to take over those big guy's. Craig should have won.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think we all can see that Kenny Jones has gyno. Good for you!

Maybe thats because there are no gyno in some of cases. Tunen is not alone with that opinion. Could it be that MAYBE sometimes you are seeing things that are not there? :wutyousay: You mean I see puffynes around the nipple area that isn't there? Will have to have my eyes checked then.

Btw how does Tunens build play a role in this discussion?What I meant is that he isn't just some nerdy, skinny litle kid posting. Understand that?

I don't think anyone are arguing that gyno is ugly but the discussion was about why you are mentioning Tunen. This is not the first time you've done this (you did a similar thing in LW's comp. pics thread) but you never give an explanation when someone asks you.
I have NEVER been asked to do so! What I meant with Tunen's comment that basically said something like: "LW doesn't belong on a bb stage" or something like that is that of course he belongs on a bodybuilding stage. I didn't think he appreciated how hard LW worked and that it meant a lot to him to step onstage although we all know and LW also knows that he will never be a Ronnie Colemen. I will always defend the "skinny guys" like LW and even Max for their right to bodybuild and compete

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have NEVER been asked to do so! What I meant with Tunen's comment that basically said something like: "LW doesn't belong on a bb stage" or something like that is that of course he belongs on a bodybuilding stage. I didn't think he appreciated how hard LW worked and that it meant a lot to him to step onstage although we all know and LW also knows that he will never be a Ronnie Colemen. I will always defend the "skinny guys" like LW and even Max for their right to bodybuild and compete

No he didn't basically say that. He said that he would do better in a fitness class because he was not heavy/big enough for BB at the moment.
That is not taking anything LW for stepping on stage, doing cardio and dieting but it was just a helpful advice. An advice that you specially made into something it wasn't.

I think it's retarded to say that you "defend the skinny" guys when someone has the balls to tell the truth. They guys you so proudly defend has made the choice to step on stage to judged on their physique, the way they look on that day.- so defending them when someone is saying that he looks soft, too light or what not if they are is just plain retarded.
If you are old enough to step on stage, then you are old enough to handle critique.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ray looked great as did all three of the over 202lb class. I think that it could have gone either way between Silvio and Craig. I have been a fan of Craig's for a while and glad he has made it back on the scene again with his new size.
Do we know who won the overall? I would presume Silvio?

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
out of curiosity, how in the world do some of these guys become Pro's???

like!! what in the world do you call this?

DSC_5490_TTPLSDEGRY-1.jpg

Mr Synthol. He looks like SHIT.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
OK Wait a Sec... Armin Schullz guy could have eaten Silvio on stage and still not loose his conditioning.... and he didn't even place in the top three?????????

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
How did Armin place above Foud? This show sure was judged pretty poorly the more pics I am seeing.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I seen Ronnie 2 weeks ago and from what i understand that is not his wife.. i had made a comment saying that it was and many people said no thats not her.. she was there helping him get all his supplies out while he was signing photos and taking pics.. who knows..

edit- nevermind.. you are correct Mr.Pain

Nah dude thats his wife...we met her at the Arnold this year and thats her for sure. She helps ron with his booth and stuff, pics shirts pens etc
Really nice girl :D