• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

How did Joey Swole almost die?

Tiger Fitness

Tiger Fitness

How Joey Swole Almost Died? - Marc Lobliner Reports on a Close Call

In this eye-opening video, Marc Lobliner discusses a serious incident involving fellow bodybuilder Joey Swole, who narrowly escaped death. Marc provides an in-depth analysis of the event, detailing the critical moments and the key factors that led to Joey's life-threatening situation.🚨 What You'll Learn:Event Breakdown: Marc explains how the incident unfolded and what almost cost Joey his life.Emergency Measures: Discover the crucial steps that were taken to save Joey and how quick thinking made all the difference.Health Insights: Marc talks about the importance of health monitoring and safety in extreme fitness routines.🛡️ Key Insights:A thorough recount of Joey Swole's near-death experience.Important safety tips for athletes and bodybuilders to prevent similar incidents. Marc’s take on the impact of such close calls on the bodybuilding community and personal practices. Join Marc Lobliner as he sheds light on this dramatic story, offering vital lessons for all fitness enthusiasts. This video is not only about the resilience of a bodybuilder but also a reminder of the importance of safety in pushing physical limits. Make sure to like, comment, and subscribe for more thoughtful content and expert analysis from the fitness world.

Joey Swoll:
“Had a little scare this week with what was to be a routine 30-45 min heart surgery ended up being 6 hours on the table,” shared Swoll, in an Instagram post on Saturday, April 27, 2024. “In the end I made it, I’m home, and I’m 100% for the first time in years. My heart is the best it’s ever been. I’m SO thankful for all incredible doctors, nurses, and amazing staff at Hoag Hospital.”

Reactions: KaiGold
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dude is lucky to be alive.