• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

How do you control cravings during a strict cut?

SweatLovin

SweatLovin

Well-known member
Author
Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2026
Messages
204
Points
18
What's good, fellas? Cutting is tough when cravings hit hard.

How do you guys fight the urge to eat everything in sight? Any go-to snacks or tricks that actually work?
 
Sarah_lifts

Sarah_lifts

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2026
Messages
108
Points
16
stopped keeping the stuff I can’t control myself around in the house. If it’s not there, I can’t eat the whole bag. Sounds dumb, but it works better than willpower for me.
 
jaylifts

jaylifts

Member
Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2026
Messages
14
Points
1
Man, the mistake I used to make was cutting out every food I actually enjoyed, then wondering why I was thinking about pizza all day. 😂 Keeping some calories for foods you like makes a strict cut a lot easier to stick to. I also found that getting enough protein, eating high-volume foods, and not letting myself get ridiculously hungry helped a ton.
 
Top