• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

How is,your summer going?

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Myself mine has been hot ,a emotional ride(wife)and I want fall to hurry up and get here.so make me smile tell me,y'all had a good summer:food-snacking:

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hot for the most part, but better lately. I'll take cool weather over hot any day! Busy too. Lots of hours at work & hitting the weights about 6 days a week

CRobin

CRobin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Friggn darn good! Been on a cut for a while now but treated myself to a milkshake today and it was delicious!

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Glad to,hear y'all are having a,good summer I hope it stays that way for everyone

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Really it's the same old shit for me mostly but I'm happy for you guys.

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Anyone,else want to chime in

BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good times with family

R

rz3300

Banned
It is going well, but to be honest I am glad that it is coming to an end and I am ready for some cooler weather. I always like the heat for about a week or so and then I just get tired of it and need a change, and it is about that time.

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

It is going well, but to be honest I am glad that it is coming to an end and I am ready for some cooler weather. I always like the heat for about a week or so and then I just get tired of it and need a change, and it is about that time.

Agreed I,want cool weather bad

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff