• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

How Many Movies Do You Watch Each Week or How Often

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
How Many Movies Do You Watch Each Week or How Often?

mine would be around 5+ movies a week
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
Depends. Sometimes as many as 15-20, sometimes 1-2.

I'd say on average 6-9.
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
^^ Lazy Govt worker more like.
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
1-2 every day..lately I have found out that my neighbour problem wont be solved...
the fun part is, we can only hear each other...
so since last week I have been watching movies with my subwoofer on the floor...I love the feeling of bas in the floor :)
And I watch them when he´s trying to sleep...if he keeps me up...Im keeping him up :xyxthumbs:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
I usually watch 2 a day, maybe 3 or 4 a day on weekends.
 
Top