• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

How Much Can you (Game)

2

203MH

Active member
Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2009
Messages
31
Points
6
Alright... basically 1 guy posts a workout, and you name how much can you do example if I say 'Bench Press' The following poster puts his max bench, and names another workout, and the following poster repeats...

So I'll Start

Leg Press
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
I don't leg press.

Squat.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
^^ 1RM best ever is 160kg=352 lbs

Deadlift
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
best ever 215kg

front squat?
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
never did 1RM for front squats "too scared".. but i can do 315lbs for reps.(im not strong)

barbell row.
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
Never done max BB row. Now that would be silly :p But I do reps with 110k

MP press (either front or behind)
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
DB military 50kg db's.

Pullup reps.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
4 maybe on a good day lolz

Close grip bench press
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
^ Never do it but prolly few reps with 100k

LOL. Was going to let you off but here ya go. -lying Tricep extension
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
On the laying tricep ext or skull crushers I do 45kg for 15, my PB was something like 60kg for 4-5 (right around the time my elbow started hating me).

Weighted chinups.
 
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
^^ 5-6 reps with 40kg +bw.

DB. Press?
 
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
No I meant chest press.
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
25 with bw of ~245 + 10lbs lolz

v Biceps Curls :gaygay:
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
70kg x 5 if I recall correctly.

Pushups
 
Bhana

Bhana

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2008
Messages
444
Points
16
56 with perfect form is my best lol

Power Clean
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
does someone who trains for bbing actual even do power cleans?
 

Similar threads

Mind Pump TV
Replies
0
Views
32
Mind Pump TV
Mind Pump TV
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
84
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
keeptough22
Replies
3
Views
265
mikefromwork
mikefromwork
Top