• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

How much sugar we should consume if your doing intense workout !

  • Thread starter lokielovesbunny
  • Start date
L

lokielovesbunny

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2020
Messages
79
Points
8
It is been said that consuming a lot of sugar definitely increase the weight but what if we are doing intense training or workout twice in a day do we still need to quit sugar intaking because in many cases I noticed that quitting sugar completely alone is not a solution guide me out here.
 
Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 17, 2016
Messages
3,248
Points
48
I have noticed that when I exert too much effort like playing basketball in my younger years that I would feel energized when I drink soda. They say that it is the sugar that gives me the pep and I believe that. Even now when I get tired due to a physical activity it is soda that I go for and I have to admit that it is the sugar that I need. Fortunately I am not diabetic.
 

Similar threads

C
Replies
33
Views
17K
TalkAdmin
TalkAdmin
Mind Pump TV
Replies
0
Views
23
Mind Pump TV
Mind Pump TV
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
83
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Top