• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

How often do you go to the doctor?

C

Charles

How often is it for you? Do you go more now since COVID?

Reactions: Athanas
Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't go to the doctor often.
What is unpleasant about going to the hospital is the many covid tests needed before you get treated.

So I have been doing self medication by taking home remedies at home to cure minor infections.

E

Eason

I usually go when something bothers me. I’m not very good about going for routine check ups.

helderwieling

helderwieling

I go to the dentist most of the time, as I once didn't visit this doctor for about 2 years, which became a very good check for me. So now I try to go at least once every six months.

Reactions: ArnoldS
Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This year I've gone to the doctor frequently. I have an appointment in November. I hope it is the last one.

Push50

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
At a minimum I go twice a year. I do an annual physical every November and a check up every May. I get all my levels checked at that time.
If I run a heavy cycle it is more frequent because I typically will run labs before during and after my cycle.
It’s not always about whether or not you feel good, for me it is more preventative because I don’t want to be surprised by bad labs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk