• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

How to be a popular fighter

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
They say that popularity is in your destiny and whatever you do, you cannot be popular if it’s not in your stars. But anyway, I find some fighters getting popular for no apparent reason based on luck, I mean there is a tangible reason. Take for instance Manny Pacquiao who was a nobody even in the Philippines. But when he became champion, everybody loves him. And he continued his winning ways by being a daring fighter and not one who runs like Floyd Mayweather. But in fairness to Floyd, he became popular because of his undefeated record.

D

Dopeboy

True but ofcourse everyone loved Manny Pacquiao you once he became champion.. because he became champion.

P

pwarbi

I'm not sure that he became popular JUST because he became a champion though, as I think a lot of it had to do with the way he conducted himself outside of the ring also. Some of the most popular fighters in the world haven't always been the best inside the ring, and what makes a person popular is their likability and not always how good they are and what record they have got. Them last two things help people to become well known, but that's different to being liked.