• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

How to confuse an idiot

pretzeL

pretzeL

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2006
Messages
148
Points
18
how_to.png
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
105phdx-1.jpg


Pain posted it afew months ago :keke:
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
^^ :bowroflarms::bowroflarms::bowroflarms:





repost but in teh Dark area :spy:
 
pretzeL

pretzeL

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2006
Messages
148
Points
18
man repost and i got rick rolled...back to my fail boat. :(
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
its okay pretzel, we still love u :keke:
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
damn i got rick rolled again :spy:
 
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
That chick is hot, where have I seen her before?
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff

Similar threads

Tiger Fitness
Replies
0
Views
124
Tiger Fitness
Tiger Fitness
B
Replies
18
Views
6K
HackerCy
HackerCy
D
Replies
10
Views
3K
PrinceVegeta
PrinceVegeta
Top