• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

How to Gain Muscle By Eating NO Protein

Bravosi

Bravosi

Banned
I can hardly believe it can be done without protein... Maybe with a low amount of protein after all?

jeffreyjose48

jeffreyjose48

Banned
I believe to gain muscles protein is very much needed by our body. I have been taught in school about go, grow and glow foods. Protein belongs to grow foods. Carbohydrates is in the go foods. Grow foods like fish and meat will be good to grow some muscles. Therefore, I believe that protein is a must intake to grow one's muscles.

C

Concentrix

Yes, you can gain muscles without protein intake but attaining your ideal muscular body would be hard because building and repairing muscle tissue requires protein. And muscle growth depends on the amount of protein consumed. Eat more protein, you build more muscle. Eat less protein, you build a little muscle. So if you want to have muscles in a short period of time, add protein-rich foods in your diet.