• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

How to make your own gear?

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
im trying to learn how to make my own stuff, to avoid being over charged for fake gear. ive been reading on other sites. has anyone made their own gear on here? if so, what did you make? and how did it go for you?

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Powder can be faked just as easily. It's all about your source!

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Powder can be faked just as easily. It's all about your source!

well atleast with your powder, you can dose it how ever you want(depending) and it will run you alot cheaper. im looking online for sources but im having a hard time. im probably gonna order some stuff off that website you recommended.

DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Have seen some horrible reactions from injection site infections from home brewed gear. Step lightly in this venture. I would stray away all together.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Making your own gear is just as risky as ordering some UGL. Over on our other website they have a how to make your own gear. Contact supersnake over on RR. He can help you out.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have made Trenabolone Acetate before, not hard. But like DCuts said, be careful because you don't want a nasty infection for the sake of cost.