• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

How to move forward?

R

Rastislav630

Hi Friends

I've been working 8 years... I've mastered diet, training, supplementation and everything around it :) But one thing bothers me... exercise has become a stereotype that slowly stops entertaining me...

I also tried training plans such as GVT, Russian Bear, Korte :) I also tried almost all legal supplements that are freely available for sale on GymBeam etc...

I considered Undestor but i haven't tried it... everyone on gym told me that it is a very expensive thing and that it has no side effects, precisely because it doesn't even have any main effects :D because the absorption of testosterone was very low... Later, I thought about ibutamoren (SARMS to raise the own production of growth hormone), but people who used it they told me that if I go alonee, I will just have better sleep :)

Over the years, I have studied a lot about AAS, SARMS and Peptides without any practice... I am natural and I try to avoid these things... :)

What would I like advice on? I would like to give some advice on moving forward without side effects, or rather with only some small side effects :) I know a little science fiction :D Money does not play a role, I thought about injectable B12, also on many Internet sites that sell legal nutritional supplements such as proteine , creatine and lot of prohormone products , etc... but I don't understand this at all... I've read a lot that PH is the biggest shit, now I saw that there are also PHs that don't burden the liver, etc... but there are an awful lot of these tablet products, and I'm not familiar with that at all: )

Thank you all for your help and advice...

Kayce

Kayce

VIP
Author
Nice to meet you! I would recommend optimizing nutrition and tweaking supplements. Hopefully someone else will give you more help.

• Macro Adjustments: Fine-tune your macronutrient intake to support your new training goals.
  • Nutrient Timing: Experiment with when you consume proteins and carbs around your workouts for optimal performance and recovery.
  • Creatine Monohydrate: One of the most researched supplements for enhancing strength and muscle mass.
  • Beta-Alanine: Can help improve muscular endurance.
  • Branched-Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs): Support muscle recovery.
  • Protein Supplements: If you're not meeting your protein needs through diet alone.