• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

How was the dirt storm?

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
mad21-1.jpg
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Fuck the dust storm. Stupid dust.
 
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
^^ Did you get sand in your vagina?
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
What was missing was a giant face popping out of the street
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
What was missing was a giant face popping out of the street

People were too amazed by the giant sand face eating a plane that they forgot to take a picture.



I've loved the media coverage of this. They have so little understanding of what actually caused the sand storm.
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
^ then tell us mr. phd. gees.


spring hayfever + 2 dust storms (so far) + food poisioning = FUUUUUUUUU
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
^^ Well apparently desert constitutes abused farming land. I'm not sure how that works because I could have sworn that desert is, well, desert.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 21, 2006
Messages
988
Points
36
Woke up to the red sky and thought I was still dreaming about the end of the world lol.
 

Similar threads

Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
83
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Tiger Fitness
Replies
0
Views
40
Tiger Fitness
Tiger Fitness
Tiger Fitness
Replies
0
Views
205
Tiger Fitness
Tiger Fitness
Storm
Replies
30
Views
20K
Storm
Storm
Top