• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

How would you react...

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
...if Phil brought this next year :keke:
I was just playing around while heating my food
Thought I'd share it with you guys since it look quite good :tiphat:

Original pic to the right :coolguy:


5x2x5t-1.jpg
- - - -
28m1jyc-1.jpg
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
it would be awesome bro !!! i'am sure next year phil would come in bigger :xyxthumbs:
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
you predicted next years O pretty well, save that pic for next year dude and compare it
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
pretty cool P.S danielle amberson.
be awesome if phil made thoughs kind of improvements!
 
Bodybuilderdk

Bodybuilderdk

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2007
Messages
298
Points
18
He looks so sick in both pics i don't understand why he doesn't do his side chest like that its so much more dominating, he looks really big in that pose
 
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
I think that is the thing with Heath. Looks like his frame can still hold a lot more mass. Should be awesome to see!
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
First i thought the both pics were shopped:D
I think Phil is the guy who can do those kind of improvements.Im really looking forward the next year and what Phil is going to bring..
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
only two words come to mind... "lights out"
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
You added pretty well those veins in his quads...
 

Similar threads

Top