• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Huge News: Floyd Mayweather To Wrestle At WrestleMania

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
We can confirm that boxing champion Floyd Joy Mayweather, Jr. is scheduled to be wrestling at WrestleMania 24, instead of standing at ringside or being a special guest referee. Reports are suggesting that he will most likely be involved in a tag-team match. Assuming Rey Mysterio will be healthy enough to wrestle at WrestleMania 24, he will be Mayweather’s tag-team partner and will go against The Big Show and a tag-team partner of his.

Jason Powell of ProWrestling.net is reporting Vince McMahon and the creative team are considering a number of different possibilities for a match involving Floyd Joy Mayweather, Jr. A source said that plans are “constantly changing.” MVP’s name has been mentioned to tag-team with The Big Show, however nothing has been confirmed.

With Shane McMahon taking part in the angle at No Way Out with The Big Show it could be assumed that he is the strongest candidate to tag-team with The Big Show. Rey Mysterio’s recent injury forced WWE to change their plans for No Way Out, and could lead to more changes in the match structure if he is unable to wrestle at WrestleMania 24.

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Pain

VIP
Ricky Hatton should be Shows partner. This match is all about ratings, just like that hair vs hair crap at last years mania.

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^I couldnt agree more.

onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^Fact. I see these tie-in's as being a waste of time from the perspective of a fan, but they revenue they bring in is undeniable.

Reminds me of someone else.....

Oh yeah, John Cena. Way to screw up a perfectly awesome main event Vince:no: Although this is becoming a trend for 'Mania and the Raw brand, so it really shouldn't come as a surprise at this point.