• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Hulk Hogan backs Barack Obama

P

Pain

VIP
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2008/01/31/hulk-hogan-backs-barack-obama/

January 31, 2008
Hulk Hogan backs Barack Obama
Posted: 11:06 AM ET
(CNN) – Until this week, it looked like Republicans might have a lock on the famous tough guy demographic this year: Mike Huckabee has hit the campaign trail with martial arts star Chuck Norris and WWE star Ric Flair, and John McCain got the nod of approval from Rambo himself, Sylvester Stallone.
But on Tuesday, as his home state headed to the polls, Florida resident Terry Bollea – ‘Hulk Hogan’ to millions of wrestling fans – announced his own presidential pick: Democrat Barack Obama.
During an appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live, Bollea was asked who he would like to see in the Oval Office. "If I had to step out, and say who I really believe in — that catches my ear, that makes sense, that really can make a change — I would say Obama," he replied.
"Everybody plays this card — the bad guy card, you know the dirty politics thing, talk about the way people dress, act and look — and, he's the choice. He seems like the real deal, you know."
Florida's Democratic vote, which awarded no delegates, went to New York Sen. Hillary Clinton.

–CNN Associate Political Editor Rebecca Sinderbrand