• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Human grade test E real or fake?

Bhana

Bhana

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2008
Messages
444
Points
16
Just got some new human grade test E in. I've been comparing to other pictures of the exact same test and I've noticed that other amps have an 8 digit batch number however on my amps the batch number seems to be only 5 digits long. The white ink is pretty much impossible to scratch off however the blank ink does come off. On the other hand everything else seems completely legit.

Input will be appreciated.

Leicester 20111112 00572


Leicester 20111112 00573
 
Last edited by a moderator:
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
Those are legit... as in the real thing!
 
Bhana

Bhana

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2008
Messages
444
Points
16
Lol yeah ended up pinning it yesterday and no pip today whatsoever. Meant to be the cream of the crop hence the reason I was more scepticle about it being legit.
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
I could read the text and I know where its from... no "basement factory" would have enough money to get printing machine that prints directly on an ampule... the legit official price is like USD 1.2 meaning no one would be able to beat the legal price while manufacturing it in their basement... and buying it off the streets is easier than buying a cup of coffee there! Sooo there is no reason for anyone to make that in their basement!
Soooooo you got the the real thing, enjoy!
 
Bhana

Bhana

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2008
Messages
444
Points
16
Hah thanks, my grandmas pakistani so I'll get her to bring me some home next time shes there :xmaskekegay:
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
hhahaha she will probably tell on you at the airport!
 
blergs

blergs

Active member
Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2012
Messages
33
Points
6
They look good to me too!
 
Top