• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Hungarian Oak Leg Blast

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
If you can survive squatting for longer than 1min non stop my hat goes off to you. Let alone 8mins.
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Yor hat is already mine. I work my legs twice a week (UB/LB split). First LB workout i squat 20 reppers (so far 110 kg for 19) wich im pretty sure took more than one minute.
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
^^ This sounds like we need to have a video in 8 weeks time!!! :drool:

Although remember that 1min is a long way from 8mins.
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Well right now i have no intesions starting that program. I love torturing my macaroni legs with widowmakers:turborun: Altough, would be nice if someone else would give it a try.:borat:
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
^^ I'm severley allergic to any sets that have more than 5 reps in them.

But I'm sure there are some crazy people around.
 
Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
5,398
Points
38
:spy: I think I might try this seems nice :spy:
 
Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 16, 2009
Messages
1,262
Points
38
I don't know about this article man... I guess I have a fear of trying new things like this. Eight minutes? Big legs? I'll do whatever Tom Platz is doing, I just ordered his book.
 
Top