• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Hydroxycut Hardcore

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I know i'll probably get flammed for this but I was given a bottle (120 caps) of Hydroxy Cut hardcore and told it works pretty well. Im gonna give it a shot, hell it was free!

Just wondering if anyone has taken it and if so there thoughts on the product. We all know muscletech is overpriced/overhyped etc etc no need to repeat it in this thread :D

just looking for honest reviews!

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
I got some good energy kicks the first week, then nothing

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What are they putting in those fat burners now adays? I used it back when it was ephedra and it couldn't be beat. Now I'm not too sure and to tell you the truth, I couldn't even tell you what they put in it or even guess. I'm sure for free, its worth your time. It will probably just give a slight boost in what your already doing.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Hydroxycut Hardcore

Pyroxyclene Fat Loss Blend
-Green Tea Extract
-Caffeine Anhydrous
-White willow extract
-Aspidosperma quebracho-blanco extract 742 mg
Norepidrol Intensity Focus Blend
-Deanol acetamidobenzoate hydrogentartrate
-Xanthinol nicotinate
-Evodia rutaecarpa extract
-Inula racemosa extract
-Codonopsis pilosula extract
171 mg
Lasidrate Delivery Blend
-Troxerytun
-Inositol hexalhosphate
-Cnidium monnieri extract
-Black pepper extract

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ya i was thinking i might add 8mg ephy tabs with it...but right now im on 3 weeks on 2 weeks off ECA stack.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
By the way big04Pimpin I remember the original Hydroxycut and that shit was the king...

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
im glad the bottle was free, thats about all its worth lol

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Its one of the only fat burners that actually gives me energy, as far as its fat burning effects... I wouldnt rely on it for that. But you now have some free energy for a month or so for some kick ass workouts.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I am currently using it and it does give some energy boost but weight loss is all about ephedra baby!!

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
By the way big04Pimpin I remember the original Hydroxycut and that shit was the king...

Yeah definitely, just like back when the original animal stak was good as hell too imo.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
faiz

faiz

I would suggest Hot-rOX it has yohimbine in it

or animal cuts ( it has alot of insulin regulators and natty diuertics (droot and g---somthing)

anaboliod

anaboliod

I am 2 months out from competition and i was told to try some ripped tabs it's a fat burner with a prohormone added to it. I did a cycle of oxodrol in november and i ate more than i ever have and didn't gain an ounce of fat only 10 lbs of lean muscle. But i was curious what anyone thought of these ripped tabs if anyone has tried them or know anyinfo would be great! ORR should i just get some hydrycut for a fat burner before the show??

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Physlabs1963160839137qp0 1
Aspirin20bottle120wpu5 1
200oq9 1

Attachments

• physlabs1963160839137qp0-1.gif
    physlabs1963160839137qp0-1.gif
    9.4 KB · Views: 44
  • aspirin20bottle120wpu5-1.jpg
    aspirin20bottle120wpu5-1.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 50
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree with Tech...ECA still works best and its cheap

Rookieliftin

Rookieliftin

Hydroxy Cut seems to be working for me, I mean you cant expect anything to work overnight. I'm on my second cycle and I am starting to get more lean. It also depends on hoe hard you go when working out. Fat burners don't work on their own, you have to work with them! I'm no expert though but I do read and lift alil myself. It's all in the head if you think it's working it prob is, mirrors don't lie!

MrThinker

MrThinker

I've used HH and seen great result the only side effect I felt was Headaches within the first week of using the product and a coming down effect after HH pass through my body, I felt tried and wasted.

You have to eat clean and push your body beyond your comfort zone to see result. HH supply the caffeine and other ingredients to help with your fat loss goals.

P

Pumpin

i did it for two months strait and i lost 40 pounds that was with a good hard intense work out and ALOT of cardio i was about 290 then i went down to 250 in two months lol i also ate lots of protien low fat foods so lol

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hydroxy Cut seems to be working for me, I mean you cant expect anything to work overnight. I'm on my second cycle and I am starting to get more lean. It also depends on hoe hard you go when working out. Fat burners don't work on their own, you have to work with them! I'm no expert though but I do read and lift alil myself. It's all in the head if you think it's working it prob is, mirrors don't lie!

:D...obviously fat burners dont work on there own lol. There are no magic pills but HH for the price isnt worth it just like most fat burners being sold now days. Take ECA its the best bang for your buck. Add it to your training and cardio routine you will lose weight np.