• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Hypnosis with Platz??

C

cpap

Very Interesting.........

Feathered Quads by Platz

Last edited by a moderator:
E

eskimoman

Banned
maybe when he work his thighs out his cheeks always be worked out too all right!

C

cpap

eskimoman! HA! dude his cheeks are huge arent they... thought i was the only one that noticed that. ive never seen injections to the cheeks b4.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
eskimoman! HA! dude his cheeks are huge arent they... thought i was the only one that noticed that. ive never seen injections to the cheeks b4.

:49::hhj::49::hhj:

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
haha what a bunch 0f bullshit. Does platz think hes smart..what a buncha new age cocka shit

Savjav

Savjav

i thought the bottom video was of roger stewart... dalves look different, might just be me...

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
haha what a bunch 0f bullshit. Does platz think hes smart..what a buncha new age cocka shit

i've never tried hynosis but i could see how it may work if you truly let your mind go and fully cooperate with the hynotherapist.

platz doesn't say anything in here except that he feels this has helped him. funny how you call something bullshit without ever trying it nor knowing nothing about it. and calling this "new age" is pretty stupid considering this was probably shot in the early 80's