• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

I cannot even laught at this ....

shivsiddh

shivsiddh

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2008
Messages
128
Points
18
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Konan

Konan

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2008
Messages
84
Points
6
facepalm.jpg
 
shivsiddh

shivsiddh

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2008
Messages
128
Points
18
^ yup i know ...
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
This guy again? ugh.
 
P

power

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2007
Messages
333
Points
16
Stupid ****, he's sick in the head, all that ****ing syntol, he looks disgusting.
 
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
Robcardu? Nooooo why did u do it ?!
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
29lo83t-1.gif
 
Last edited:
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
I hope he'll get sepsis.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
He's prolly brazillian, that shit is so popular over there. Its weird, brazilian women are generally pretty muscular yet the guys resort to synthol lol... usually the guys are the harder workers.

EDIT: LOL i searched "brazilian synthol" on google and the first link was a thread on this douche bag.

Does he have synthol in his chest or implants?

wows-1.png
 
Last edited:
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
^^^ yeah he is brazilian..

prob. rob's cousin.
 
jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 10, 2008
Messages
499
Points
18
Is it bad that I want to motorboat his titties...
 
  • Like
Reactions: dilatedmuscle
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
yeah he's a member here, It's Robertinho do Putinho Dasilva!!
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
His chest just looks like saggy ass tits. Especially when he hits a front double bi.
 
gv0861

gv0861

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 25, 2006
Messages
156
Points
16
This is the kind of guy who is afraid to put himself through the effort and pain that it takes to grow real muscles.Wimp. I would have made him give me his lunch back in elementary school:"Gimme your lunch, you wimp!!!and don"t forget the Twinkies, motherf*cker!"
God i want to hit him.
 
Top