• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

I don't think it's cancer

sch

sch

Mr sch
Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2025
Messages
68
Points
8
I think I have a lot of cists and not tumors I'm coping with entheogens I feel a lot better I'm doing standing postures I'm doing iron body on my chest and arms it stimulates muscle. I'm doing so good I deleted all of my soc network apps. So I'll be around longer.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BigHulk
BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 1, 2014
Messages
1,104
Points
63
I hope not dude. You should get checked to be sure.
 

Similar threads

Top