• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

I feel small

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
From planets to eating shit


Pure awesomeness....
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
When I really thought about it, it changed my life and perspective.
 
Makaveli1996

Makaveli1996

Active member
Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2009
Messages
34
Points
6
I have sat for ages and thought about this stuff in the past.

Space is supposedly never ending and we are probably 1 of millions maybe billions of universes.

There's probably sh1t loads of other life out there doing different things, talking different looking different etc etc.

But as we will never find out any of the above it is something i try not to think much into any more,as we will just never know unfortuantly.

But it's certainly interesting when you have a good think about it,some people believe there are universes out there that maybe us in different generations.

I would have thought there is just loads of other life with some doing better things technology wise etc.

Let your imagination run wild and have a think lol.:)
 

Similar threads

Top