• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

I just remembered...

P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
How much VHS tapes sucked.





but Power Rangers was pretty good.
 
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
VHS? you should really upgrade your technology.

I suggest buying a LaserDisc. It's the wave of the future.
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
Nothing wrong with good old Betamax.
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
Betamax > blue ray..

and you klnow it!!
 
F

Freakzilla

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
248
Points
36
VHS? you should really upgrade your technology.

I suggest buying a LaserDisc. It's the wave of the future.

My uncle has thousands of laserdiscs from the eighties.

He also walks around naked through his house.

He's my idol.

Freak:umwtf:
 
FuManChu

FuManChu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 28, 2007
Messages
664
Points
18
DVD > VHS > Blu Ray
:gaysign:
 
Top