• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

I KNOW WHY THE DINOS DIED!!!

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
I KNOW WHY THE DINOS DIED!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
I laughed so hard it hurt :(

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow, after the small dino farted i thought that was funny, but when the pig LOL
talk bout' gas.
2nd vid is awesome too lol

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow............no comment

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Fart jokes aren't funny :31_whip:

Except most of the time :xmasbigok:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Killing the mood

African20Lioness20chasing20buffalo00220R-1.jpg

I does it

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I sat and looked at that picture hoping it was a Gif... but then I realised it was just a really bad post :xmashsughrun3:

it's a fucking lion about to kill a buffalo thus "killing the mood" you little tard. sorry you have to sit and think about it for so long to get it.

since you found these vids funny, i have a bunch of knock knock jokes you should find hilarious!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
it's a fucking lion about to kill a buffalo thus "killing the mood" you little tard. sorry you have to sit and think about it for so long to get it.

since you found these vids funny, i have a bunch of knock knock jokes you should find hilarious!

Wow dude. Just wow. :xmasslap:

Lulz at D :keke:

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP

Calm down. Your instant subversion to childish name-calling isn't any better from the standpoint of maturity compared to those laughing at fart jokes. The latter probably isn't as bad actually seeing how there's no ill-intent behind it.

EDIT: That first video did suck though.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Calm down. Your instant subversion to childish name-calling isn't any better from the standpoint of maturity compared to those laughing at fart jokes. The latter probably isn't as bad actually seeing how there's no ill-intent behind it.

EDIT: That first video did suck though.

you're right. but skeptic's little smug ass attitude pisses me off. he called me a mood killer and i tried to make light of it and he retorts again with a little quip. regardless if it's childish i don't mind telling him where to go.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
you're right. but skeptic's little smug ass attitude pisses me off. he called me a mood killer and i tried to make light of it and he retorts again with a little quip. regardless if it's childish i don't mind telling him where to go.

You know why I can afford to be smug towards you? It's because I can laugh at stupid things, if I don't find something funny I don't attempt to ruin everyone elses fun by crashing the party. I called you a mood killer because thats what you do... you purposely kill moods.

Now, for the remark about me being a 'tard. Come on dude. If you can't handle people saying smart arse things to you... then don't be a smart arse yourself.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You know why I can afford to be smug towards you? It's because I can laugh at stupid things, if I don't find something funny I don't attempt to ruin everyone elses fun by crashing the party. I called you a mood killer because thats what you do... you purposely kill moods.

Now, for the remark about me being a 'tard. Come on dude. If you can't handle people saying smart arse things to you... then don't be a smart arse yourself.

i made one post (and it was going to be the only post in here), then you made a little comment, which i thought was funny (no sarcasm, i laughed), so i made light of it. then you made easily the most needless post of this thread, and i continued.

i saw these vids and posted "no comment", i'm terribly sorry if this ruined your "mood". what's funny is that through your making that comment, you've now facilitated the "mood change" of this thread because i wasn't going to give this thread a 2nd glance nor another post.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
i made one post (and it was going to be the only post in here), then you made a little comment, which i thought was funny (no sarcasm, i laughed), so i made light of it. then you made easily the most needless post of this thread, and i continued.

i saw these vids and posted "no comment", i'm terribly sorry if this ruined your "mood". what's funny is that through your making that comment, you've now facilitated the "mood change" of this thread because i wasn't going to give this thread a 2nd glance nor another post.

Look dude, you're the one that got huffy over a few little smart arse comments. If you can't handle it then don't join in. If you think we're being immature don't comment. If you think we're being stupid, don't comment. If you want to join in the jokes then please feel free, otherwise don't comment.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Look dude, you're the one that got huffy over a few little smart arse comments. If you can't handle it then don't join in. If you think we're being immature don't comment. If you think we're being stupid, don't comment. If you want to join in the jokes then please feel free, otherwise don't comment.

fine.

no comment.

*wait a minute*....

Originally posted by Duality
no comment

:xmaskekegay: silly aussies