• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

I Love McDonald's

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i still say Ketchup would be alright. lol.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why should she be compensated? She didn't eat it, what the manager offered her is enough. Why do people feel they deserve a lot of money for things like this? They automatically see dollar signs.

Simple answer, because she had to know she'd get it.

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Around my area...could have been brampton, don't remember, but someone found a fly in a bottle of water that got sealed in.

V

vdawg

i dont make fusses about stuff in my food, whenever im at a restaurant and theres a hair in my food i just pull out and continue eating, big deal. as for the chicken head thing, id just ask for more nuggets and be satisfied and keep the chicken head nugget and auction it off on ebay

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I seen a similiar thing aswell with a can of peas and a frog :food-snacking:

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I once found a piece of toy in my Happy Meal.

It was disgusting.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why should she be compensated? She didn't eat it, what the manager offered her is enough. Why do people feel they deserve a lot of money for things like this? They automatically see dollar signs.

I agree. Everyone is so litigation crazy - always looking for a way to get money for nothing.

Yes, finding that chicken's head is gross but it doesn't warrant a $100k payout. Or any payout - She didn't eat it.

You don't sue people for things that "could" have happened. You don't cross the street and then sue the next car that comes past because they could have hit you if you were walking a little slower and they were driving a little faster.

Money grabbing cunts.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree. Everyone is so litigation crazy - always looking for a way to get money for nothing.

Yes, finding that chicken's head is gross but it doesn't warrant a $100k payout. Or any payout - She didn't eat it.

You don't sue people for things that "could" have happened. You don't cross the street and then sue the next car that comes past because they could have hit you if you were walking a little slower and they were driving a little faster.

Money grabbing cunts.

I agree, but its the ridiculousness of the judiciary system which is really to blame for setting the standard of awarding high sums of cash for frivolous lawsuits.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree, but its the ridiculousness of the judiciary system which is really to blame for setting the standard of awarding high sums of cash for frivolous lawsuits.

I totally agree - it's like a game between lawyers as to who can win the most ridiculous case and make a name for themselves.

The judiciary system is so backwards.

It'll award countless thousands of pounds to a person for slipping over because they weren't watching where they were fucking going yet it'll allow murderers to serve half of an already shoddy sentence in prison.

It's a disgrace.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I totally agree - it's like a game between lawyers as to who can win the most ridiculous case and make a name for themselves.

The judiciary system is so backwards.

It'll award countless thousands of pounds to a person for slipping over because they weren't watching where they were fucking going yet it'll allow murderers to serve half of an already shoddy sentence in prison.

It's a disgrace.

Couldn't be said any better than that. :2:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff