• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

i might join the army national guard....

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thank you IS and tony for your feedback :carduindisguise

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well with the national guard im a maryland state employee so im only gonna be stationed in maryland and theres a base 10 minutes away from my house and with my MOS ima apply for a full time job on that base so i wont have to go far, the marine corps wont do that, all i have to do go to fort jackson SC for 8 weeks of bullshit MOS training and i come back and apply for a full time so its alot better the MOS i will be training for is Admin Ops(yes no more infantry haha) its all paper work and computer shit so its all good, if i deploy ill just volunteer to get some in a grunt unit but w/e soposedly i wont even deplot due to my MOS is critical in that armory, i will not be getting any enlistment bonus so scratch that lol and the good thing is i only have to finish my time i had left in the marine corps which is only 3 years and some change(i signed a 6 year contract) and that could be reserve time but my contract is up in 2011, down fall of being in the army, shitty ass uniform ima feel like a dork with that beret thing, im used to my soft cover that fit like a glove lol

yall let me know if what im saying makes sense and if its a good idea

do the damn thing then dude

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
so tweak you think thats good?