• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

i need a good stack!!!!!

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ok i did a cycle of test and deca i got massive strengh but no weight gain, im at 200 pounds i want my next cycle to be extreme maybe some of you guys can help me get a good stack going, i want to get to 230, and im not looking in doing HGH im only 19 i think it wouldnt be a good idea for me, thanks alot!!!!

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
For weight gain maybe you should switch your focus more to your diet while on or off. You must intake a higher amount of calories to gain weight. With that weight gain your max's should go up as well

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Test Deca is a classic one. How much did you use and was it your first cycle..? Imo At the age of 19 you shouldnt even think about steroids.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
All you need is test, 500 mgs a week.. Diet, training, rest, and genitcts will determine how you big you get. Aren't you 170?

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
How much test and Deca did you run? You sure it was legit? Was it your first cycle? If it was your first cycle, you should over gained at least 10lbs. Could even have gained up to 20lbs. Sounds to me like you need to go over a diet for someone using gear. Calories go way up.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
How much test and Deca did you run? You sure it was legit? Was it your first cycle? If it was your first cycle, you should over gained at least 10lbs. Could even have gained up to 20lbs. Sounds to me like you need to go over a diet for someone using gear. Calories go way up.
i was taking in over 3000 calories a day more than 200 g of protein, it was my first cycle, i gained about 7 lbs, but i trained heavy everyday and ate like an animal, i thought i was gonna get atleast up to 210, to be honest with you i think it was where i was injecting, the first 2 shots were in the shoulder and the rest were on my glute, and the last one i did it on my shoulder but while i was doing it on my glute i didnt feel anything so next cycle ima do it on my shoulder i really feel it hit a little harder there

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
All you need is test, 500 mgs a week.. Diet, training, rest, and genitcts will determine how you big you get. Aren't you 170?

test alone is more for beginners

if your looking for a 30 pound gain expect around half of that to be fat and water. i recommend EQ along with test and if you wanted to pack on some size and don't mind if some of it is water, throw in some Dbol at 20 or 40mgs daily. you'll get your 230.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
test alone is more for beginners

if your looking for a 30 pound gain expect around half of that to be fat and water. i recommend EQ along with test and if you wanted to pack on some size and don't mind if some of it is water, throw in some Dbol at 20 or 40mgs daily. you'll get your 230.
thats exactly what i was thinking,i got 20 dbols i wanted to start for 20 days then start the test C and deca, and EQ how should i take the test and deca? one shot per week?? and how would i take the EQ?? thanks!

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Your calories was not enough, I am cutting at more calories than that right now. How many mgs were you taking of Test and Deca?

You would want to start the dbol the same day you start the Test C and Deca or EQ. It takes two weeks for the Test and Deca to fully kick in so the Dbol acts as a jump start. What is your Test C and Deca dosed at?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Your calories was not enough, I am cutting at more calories than that right now. How many mgs were you taking of Test and Deca?

You would want to start the dbol the same day you start the Test C and Deca or EQ. It takes two weeks for the Test and Deca to fully kick in so the Dbol acts as a jump start. What is your Test C and Deca dosed at?

test C is 200 and deca is 300, that sounds like a good idea, and im telling you i had way more than 3000 calories possibly over 4000, but idk you tell me how much more i should take,plus i was takign a weight gainer while on, thats were i got most of my calories from.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dbol needs to be taken every 4-5 hours with its short half life. Also you can grow off of anything. I don't buy into you have to add in other compounds. Food is what makes you grow. No question about that! Also this guy IMO is still a beginner. Flame me all youn want but test E is all you need. Now if you wanna get technical, why not do this.

Run test prop ed at 50 mgs from week 1-4 then run test e from week 1-10 then on week 10 start prop again for another two weeks so 11-12 is prop ed 50 mgs. You'll be anabolic from day three with the prop and you'll end anabolic with prop.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dbol needs to be taken every 4-5 hours with its short half life. Also you can grow off of anything. I don't buy into you have to add in other compounds. Food is what makes you grow. No question about that! Also this guy IMO is still a beginner. Flame me all youn want but test E is all you need. Now if you wanna get technical, why not do this.

Run test prop ed at 50 mgs from week 1-4 then run test e from week 1-10 then on week 10 start prop again for another two weeks so 11-12 is prop ed 50 mgs. You'll be anabolic from day three with the prop and you'll end anabolic with prop.
and how much did you gain from this???

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Never have, just a proposed cycle. You won't gain 30 pounds of muscle from any cycle. There will always be fat gain with any cycle.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thats exactly what i was thinking,i got 20 dbols i wanted to start for 20 days then start the test C and deca, and EQ how should i take the test and deca? one shot per week?? and how would i take the EQ?? thanks!

i would say you don't need the deca and the EQ, pick one or the other as they more or less will add comparable levels of size and strength, and don't think that more is better, i know you want size fast but trust me you will get great results using just one.

you should split up your shots to twice weekly. once will not keep blood levels high enough. you could shoot sunday/wednsday or like tuesday/saturday. you can put your test and eq in the same shot it makes no difference. it sometimes makes for a rather voluminous shot but it's not that bad.

having never used Dbol i can't give you personal experience but you should get some great added strength and weight if you add 20-40mgs daily to your test/deca or test/EQ cycle.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

test at 500mg's a week is not gonna give this guy anywhere near the results he wants. and adding other compounds absolutely without a doubt helps and there is no reason to use test prop. he isn't going to be tested and prop sucks if your running anykind of a long cycle. everyday injections...:ugh:. he'll be fine with Cyp or Enthanate

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
prop was just being used as a front load until the test e kicks in. More is not always better with AAS. If he didn't grow off of test and deca then there is a problem. Not trying to butt heads I just don't feel that test alone is a beginner cycle.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
prop was just being used as a front load until the test e kicks in. More is not always better with AAS. If he didn't grow off of test and deca then there is a problem. Not trying to butt heads I just don't feel that test alone is a beginner cycle.

lol if you look at the post i made prior to the one addressing you i say the same thing, more is not better. i'm not telling him to use more but test alone is not going to give great results. unless your using 800mg/week or more. and if you are your better off spliting the difference and doing 400mg EQ and 400 Test a week.

you don't need to use the prop while you wait for the testE to kick in, just be patient and save yourself the trouble of those damn daily injections. and as you mentioned he used test and deca and didn't get that great results, so why in the world would you have him drop the deca? if he didn't grow from test and deca, test alone is going to be a straight waste of time for him.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Never have, just a proposed cycle. You won't gain 30 pounds of muscle from any cycle. There will always be fat gain with any cycle.

i know that but 30 pounds is still 30 pounds

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i would say you don't need the deca and the EQ, pick one or the other as they more or less will add comparable levels of size and strength, and don't think that more is better, i know you want size fast but trust me you will get great results using just one.

you should split up your shots to twice weekly. once will not keep blood levels high enough. you could shoot sunday/wednsday or like tuesday/saturday. you can put your test and eq in the same shot it makes no difference. it sometimes makes for a rather voluminous shot but it's not that bad.

having never used Dbol i can't give you personal experience but you should get some great added strength and weight if you add 20-40mgs daily to your test/deca or test/EQ cycle.
well i already tried test e and deca, im thinking test c and eq, also taking dbols for a few weeks as soon as i start the cycle, thanks alot for your help and info!! one more thing so im thinking a total of 10 shots 5 weeks 2 shots per week i heard that doing short cycles are better because you keep more of what you gained and you dont get as many side effects.