• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

IBF junior bantam title - Jerwin Ancajas vs. Jonathan Rodriguez

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 17, 2016
Messages
3,248
Points
48
Filipino champion Jerwin Ancajas will defend his IBF junior bantamweight title againstg challenger Jonathan Rodriguez on November 2 in Carson, California. This will be the 8th defense of Ancajas who has a record of 31-1-2 and 21 KOs while the challenger also has only 1 loss with 15 KOs in 21 victories.
 
Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 22, 2018
Messages
1,514
Points
63
I know Rodriguez is hungry for the IBF junior bantam title, but let's be honest, he hasn't really fought anyone worthwhile. Jerwin Ancajas is a favorite on this one, imo.
 
M

Maestro

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
227
Points
16
This is a no brainer. Jerwin Ancajas is obviously taking this one home and of course retaining his IBF junior bantamweight title.
 
O

Olaf

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2019
Messages
122
Points
16
I believe Jerwin Ancajas is getting his 22nd KO in Carson, California. This is going to be an easy win for Ancajas.
 
M

Maestro

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
227
Points
16
We will have to wait for a while to see Jerwin Ancajas defend the IBF junior bantamweight title for the eighth time because this fight got canceled. Apparently, Jonathan Rodriguez was unable to make it to the US in time because of visa issues.

- - - Updated - - -

We will have to wait for a while to see Jerwin Ancajas defend the IBF junior bantamweight title for the eighth time because this fight got canceled. Apparently, Jonathan Rodriguez was unable to make it to the US in time because of visa issues.
 
O

Olaf

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2019
Messages
122
Points
16
I was really looking forward to this fight. I hope he got the visa thing resolved, because this is one of those fights that I'm excited for.
 
Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 22, 2018
Messages
1,514
Points
63
I hope they will go head to head in 2020. The Visa issue was stupid and I hope it got resolved.
 

Similar threads

MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
0
Views
1K
MuscleMecca Crew
MuscleMecca Crew
MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
0
Views
800
MuscleMecca Crew
MuscleMecca Crew
MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
0
Views
1K
MuscleMecca Crew
MuscleMecca Crew
Top