• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

IBF super flyweight title defense of Ancajas vs Barrios

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Mexican Alejandro Santiago Barrios will challenge the IBF super flyweight crown of Jerwin Ancajas on September 29 in Oakland, California. The fight is the 6th defense of Anjacas. It will be covered by ESPN. International matchmaker Sean Gibbons had confirmed the fight although the contract has yet to be signed. Ancajas has a fight record of 30-1-1 with 20 KOs while Barrios sports a 16-2-4 record.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I really loved the Ancajas Vs. Sultan fight that took place back in May. So I'm really looking forwad to the September 29th fight in California.

M

Maestro

The May fight that saw Ancajas win that twelve round fight by a unanimous decision, was one of a kind. I mean this is the first time we saw Filipinos vie for a world title in almost a century.