• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Iceland going bankrupt?

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
maybe max can share some light in regarding this topic, as he lives there.
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
It sucks that the whole world will be draged down because of a failing economy in the U.S
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Poor Max..
Thats messed up
notice the IMF
same thing we're doing right?
borrowing money from china
 
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
Sickening... people everywhere are going to suffer because of this.
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
The Australian dollar is worthless now when buying things oversea's
1 Aus dollar = 69cents USD
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
It sucks that the whole world will be draged down because of a failing economy in the U.S

We are all to blame, that is why it is a global economy. The G-7 works practically as a unit, its called Globalism.... we are just the leader :wutyousay:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
Yeh it´s really bad, iceland are trying to get some loan from russia to save ourselfs, our currency icelandic krona has been falling really fast the past week so the nation is in big debts right now
 
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
We are all to blame, that is why it is a global economy. The G-7 works practically as a unit, its called Globalism.... we are just the leader :wutyousay:

Thank you braaq
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
We are all to blame, that is why it is a global economy. The G-7 works practically as a unit, its called Globalism.... we are just the leader :wutyousay:

True, I just meant that the drop started in the U.S
 
Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 28, 2006
Messages
1,735
Points
38
True, I just meant that the drop started in the U.S

Not really, it was all over the world. The greed wasn't just on our part, if it was then we would have only been affected (i thought we were only effected first). I guess greed has no boundaries.
 
Top