• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

identifying the injury

fdelval

fdelval

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2009
Messages
192
Points
18
Hello all!

I use to get injured just by watching someone doing lifts... :rant:


This time i have the pain identified in this 2 movements:

1) When i cross my arms in front of me:
(Check this picture out to ilustrate)
400_F_6049242_YdVEBBLJutxk9VgAZzLSNyUOlY-1.jpg


The more i try to cross the bad arm, the more it hurts


2)
Extend your arms to the front:
rehuir-la-bregatable33.jpg


Now, rotate your hands so your thumbs point to the floor.
The more i try to point to the floor, rotating all the arm... it hurts more.


Im taking an antiinflamatory, apllying ice, and using an antiinflamatory ointment over the area.

1 week later, i still feel some pain, and i want advice about it... go to doctor? keep it up?
Pain is really soft except if i force the arm in the 1) and 2) situations, when it really hurts.

Thanks in advance!
 
Last edited:
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
Go to a licensed Doctor of Chiropractic or go to a Doctor of Osteopath and get looked at bud.
 
fdelval

fdelval

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2009
Messages
192
Points
18
really? i mean, could it be serious?

i know an e-diagnostic is hard, but your short reply kinda scared me..
 
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
I had no intention of scaring you but if their is a problem like what you are mentioning, your bones are not articulating or resting properly on your cartilage, then those professionals are experts in that area and know how to treat you. It might be something very simple to fix but you will not know for sure unless you are examined. What I would not do is avoid getting it treated bc it is "feeling better," after a few weeks. Letting that happen could risk further injury especially if your soft tissue heals in a way that causes less than ideal bone/cartilage articulation.

If you have the money, go get checked out. It is well worth worth it. I go to a chiropractor every week who has his doctor of chiropractic and a PhD in Chiropractic neurology. I have one undergrad in nutrition and am finishing up my second undergrad in biochemistry at the moment. With the knowledge I have I can confidently say that treatment from a highly qualified Chiropractor or osteopath definitely adds quality and longevity to my life and joints.

Ben
 
fdelval

fdelval

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2009
Messages
192
Points
18
preparing an appoinment asap

thank you
 

Similar threads

Bodybuilding News
Replies
0
Views
2K
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
MuscleMaverick
Replies
3
Views
74
BigHulk
BigHulk
Top