• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

If every American saw this, there'd be a revolution

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
soon, soon my friends, the world will change very much. all you thought that was the truth, will be revealed as lies.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
We're too lazy to revolt.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Only sad part is that a revolution today would be very unsuccessful.
Great video btw, it really is scary

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
In about 300 years, Matrix-like plugs in our brain steam will interconnect us with others and the internet. They will then become wire-less and that's when the real shitstorm will begin.

Anyway, wasn't this obvious ? I still believe nothing will change over time. The amount of pain/joy in our world is kept balanced through the ages.

Kanav

Kanav

In about 300 years, Matrix-like plugs in our brain steam will interconnect us with others and the internet. They will then become wire-less and that's when the real shitstorm will begin.

Anyway, wasn't this obvious ? I still believe nothing will change over time. The amount of pain/joy in our world is kept balanced through the ages.

How do you know it didnt already happen and the matrix is just telling us its 2008 :hsughr:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Honestly if you are innocent, wtf is there to bitch about.

I mean if I was chipped and never went aginst my gov't or give them reason to arrest/detain me for possible treason then why fear it. When discussions like this are made people never look at the upside of this. They immediately look at the bad, good side when i go to a hospital I can be easy identified and my medical rescords pulled up and my identity can be verified. Also if it tracks if im kidnapped or lost welp just look me up and come get me.

Any opposing thoughts on this?

Great vid btw.