• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

If Phil Heath doesn't win tonight, we riot.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sorry Pain. Same as last year...it won't help.

It is even worse this year, since this year there are two guys better than Jay. Dex and Heath.

L

laidback

My friend was there at Pre judging and told me Jay takes them ...

no im just not riding phils cock like the rest of you.

im sure phil himself knows he isnt beating jay.

mjappe

mjappe

I'm usually against violence but what the hell - Fuck it, I'm in, "Mr. Lego" most go down tonight!!!

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
PHIL ..night and day night and day night day night day and night!!!
the most complete bodybuilder on stage with
with better esctrutura, balance, mass, vascularity, separation, symmetry, cleanliness, charisma!!
Without doubts friend PAIN
"the gift"
can do that!!!

Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Coach >>I think everybody on this board understands plain and simple letters perfectly well.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
u guys are exaggerating, jay doesnt look that bad, u will see in the finals that he looks pretty good and i dont think phil will beat dex.... i beleive jay will win again but dex will deserve it

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Iceman1981

Iceman1981

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:wave:

I am down, I think if Jay gets the Sandow over any of the better competitors we riot. This would be an outrage for him to get handed two Sandows in a row.

I agree with you Braaq.

I haven't been posting in a while. How are you bro?

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I still believe Dex looks better than Phil. This thread should be "If Jay wins again, we riot"

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
^^I sill think Dex looks better than Phil too. If Dex doesn't win then yeh, we fucking riot.

B

Batmanx007

What wrongs with these Cutler fans? Do u really think that Jay looks better than Phil, srsly?
Are u blind or something..? I really dont understand u guys..
What's wrong with the Cutler fans is this: their opinions are extremely jaded, because they don't want to see their guy not win. Fact of the matter is Jay is a lot bigger than Phil, and Dexter. He's not bigger than Wolf and the XMan. Phil, Dexter, Wolf, and the Xman are better examples of symmetry, vascularity, balance, and separation. I DO NOT think the most complete physique will win this years MR. Olympia. I think the politics are too deep, and the winner was decided pretty much before anyone stepped onstage. In a perfect bodybuilding world, the winner sould be between Dexter, and Phil, with either Wolf, or the XMan as the numbers 3 and, or 4. Fifth place is where Jay should be, but what will probably happen is Jay will win, and probably retire. He has said previously that he would probably not go for more than 3 or 4 Mr. O titles. I think he's savvy enough to listen to what's being said, and he will realize he will have an increasingly difficult time with the lions behind him. Hell, what if Big Vic, Kai Green, and Branch Warren had compted and come in in top form? They'd push Jay harder than he's already being pushed.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dont need to ask me lol, i say who every wins the O his team gets repped!!!!!

P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
jay is going to win this show. phil will be second by a couple of points. he looks amazing but jay still looks better.

jay
phile
dex
wolf
freeman
silvo

Your crazy.... Jay only wins if Olympia is truely rigged.

By the way Pain, im in! :xyxthumbs:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Gumby i will ignore and avoid trying to create an argument.

anyway, if Jay wins good... right?