• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

IFBB Bodybuilder Ryan Terry is ok

  • Thread starter MuscleMecca Crew
  • Start date
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
4,324
Points
83
Ryan Terry
I am happy to announce that British IFBB Bodybuilder and fitness model Ryan Terry has had a successful surgery!

From Ryan Terry:
Not one of my normal posts on here as I’m not a huge fan of putting this sort of thing on my social media but just thought I’d give you a quick update on where I’m at. I’ve had a lot of private messages wishing me well and how I’m doing after yesterday’s surgery, which by the way i appreciate a lot and I’m very grateful for ?. As far as I know surgery went well, they have re stitched the labrum and shaved off some excess bone which was impinging on my nerves in my hip and making it hard for me to put pressure,of any sort on my right leg... Hopefully we are all fixed up now and it’s time for lots of rest and recovery ??? thanks again guys.... .
Minor setback that’s all, 2019 is still going to be a big year ??
 

Similar threads

Top