• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

IFBB Pro Earl "The Pearl" Snyder?

Bodybuilding News

Bodybuilding News

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2013
Messages
3,336
Points
73
Musclemecca Bodybuilding Feeds - Your source for Bodybuilding News in the Muscle world!

I consider myself to be a pretty 'fit chick,' but I don't compete. I don't have the money to invest into all that and I honestly don't have the time - hope that doesn't shallow. This is the first time on the forums but I buy supps here regularly. Anyways, my bf/fiance is all about competing and...
I consider myself to be a pretty 'fit chick,' but I don't compete. I don't have the money to invest into all that and I honestly don't have the time - hope that doesn't shallow. This is the first time on the forums but I buy supps here regularly. Anyways, my bf/fiance is all about competing and recently he discovered this hero that I'm not familiar with. Over the years, I've heard the same names come up and so I have a pretty decent idea of top pro's. Has anyone ever heard of IFBB Pro Earl "The Pearl" Snyder? He's natty and also is a Natty pro in two feds. His photos look insane, but Toby (that's my bf) insists he's a lifelong natty.




There's not like a database where you can check if someone really is pro or not. I don't really care, but I never thought you could be natty be an IFBB Pro.
My bf says it's not only possible, but common.
 

Similar threads

rxmuscle
Replies
0
Views
17
rxmuscle
rxmuscle
MuscleMaverick
Replies
0
Views
63
MuscleMaverick
MuscleMaverick
NPCNewsOnline
Replies
0
Views
40
NPCNewsOnline
NPCNewsOnline
Top