• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Ifbb Pro League Japan Pro

  • Thread starter The King Of Lurkers
  • Start date
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Japan Pro 4 weeks away

44480843_2195538220458558_29028739919852-1.jpg
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Re: Iffbb pro league japan pro

44665800_2198362993509414_86141892859327-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Re: Iffbb pro league japan pro

Great post!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Re: Iffbb pro league japan pro

He will compete for win his pro card!

FB IMG 1541585939498
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Re: Iffbb pro league japan pro

Line up!

FB IMG 1542309504286
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Re: Iffbb pro league japan pro

Milos sarcev

FB IMG 1542309760309
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Re: Iffbb pro league japan pro

46368765_2233870796625300_99857163709788-1.jpg


- - - Updated - - -

46445827_2233894059956307_6733216888454643712_n.jpg
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Re: Iffbb pro league japan pro

Miloš Šarčev few hours out

46336641_10156828019939621_2517445692721-1.jpg
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Re: Iffbb pro league japan pro

Overall Bodybuilding Winner In Shibuya, Japan and newest member of the IFBB Pro League, Lu Chen from China

46401799_2236293023049744_60675612059904-1.jpg


- - - Updated - - -

46473203_2217821778252764_71092763178576-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Re: Iffbb pro league japan pro

congratulations!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Re: Iffbb pro league japan pro

2018 japan pro ifbb results

1. David Henry ($12.000)
2. Shaun Clarida ($6000)
3. Jose Raymond ($4000)
4. Mahmut Irmak ($1500)
5. Dwayne Quamina ($500)
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Re: Iffbb pro league japan pro

Shawn clarida and hide yamaghishi and shawn ray!

FB IMG 1542558177194
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Re: Iffbb pro league japan pro

Top 4 ifbb pro league japan proMen’s Physique

46498414_2237691239576589_81361779973265-1.jpg
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Re: Iffbb pro league japan pro

212 top 5

46494446_2237686702910376_11203867837422-1.jpg
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Re: Iffbb pro league japan pro

46463205_2235964693082577_34977718663643-1.jpg
 
Top