• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

IFBB Pro Simon Voyer!!!

F

fahad

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2006
Messages
123
Points
16
this is from the 2005 Canadian nationals where he turned pro, he also trains in my gym and his size is just massive

 
Last edited by a moderator:
T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 21, 2006
Messages
988
Points
36
what is he 1 % body fat there wow...
 
youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 17, 2007
Messages
1,078
Points
38
Impressive, I hate the comments that people leave about bodybuilders on the youtube comment box..
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
he was definitely ripped to the bone that year.. im not sure why he hasn't done a pro show yet?
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
Ripped, but why no glute striations ? How does one achieve those ?
 
VBP

VBP

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2007
Messages
179
Points
16
...speachless...

he's ripped, totally
 
F

fahad

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2006
Messages
123
Points
16
he was definitely ripped to the bone that year.. im not sure why he hasn't done a pro show yet?

bro he already did the montreal pro show already a few times and he just did the 2007 Europa Supershow in Texas but he didn't place well, IMO cuz he's bigger now but not as ripped....anywayzz here is him guestposing 5 weeks out from Europa Supershow in Texas 2007. Live from the Mr.Montreal / Mr. Quebec Championships July-7-2007
 
Last edited by a moderator:
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
he won his pro card in 2005 and Fouad Abiad in 2006 right?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
he was definitely too soft in his pro shows.. he should of just stuck with what worked for him..
 
Last edited by a moderator:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
dude, check out that nasty absess in his shoulder

QW5Q0607 JCWJSFBUYC 1
 
F

fahad

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2006
Messages
123
Points
16
he won his pro card in 2005 and Fouad Abiad in 2006 right?

yep...but u know bro out of most of the pro's that u would see training with cheating involved this guy is the complete opposite..I mean he doesn't train with alot of weight but he trains with a dame perfect form with the huge emphasis on the negative portion of the rep,, kinda like slow tempo training ya know...
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Dang, that was in Texas? what city?
 
F

fahad

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2006
Messages
123
Points
16
Dang, that was in Texas? what city?

both videos were taken in Montreal Quebec...the first one was from the 2005 canadian nationals, and the second one he was guest posing 5 weeks out from the Europa Supershow which was held in Taxas.....
 

Similar threads

MuscleMaverick
Replies
0
Views
44
MuscleMaverick
MuscleMaverick
NPCNewsOnline
Replies
0
Views
18
NPCNewsOnline
NPCNewsOnline
Top