• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

I'm heart broken (serious)

RonWid

RonWid

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2008
Messages
135
Points
16
I need someone to talk to cuz the one girl I really like is already married.. Actually I just talked to her last time when I saw her in the mall and asked her nothing personal. Damn it's all my fault,cuz I didn't do anything to get her cuz I was that busy at that time.. damn,feelings really hurts!!!!!!!!!! I am so depressed!!!!!
 
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
I need someone to talk to cuz the one girl I really like is already married.. :crymeariver: Actually I just talked to her last time when I saw her in the mall.

:uhoh2:
 
RonWid

RonWid

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2008
Messages
135
Points
16
thanks guys!!!
 
Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
2,986
Points
38
Nopity 1
 
RonWid

RonWid

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2008
Messages
135
Points
16
lol thanks!
 
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
post some nude pics of yourself, so we can see who we're dealing with.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
5,398
Points
38
Just get drunk youll be good after that
 
Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,809
Points
36
Post pictures of your dick, then we'll tell you why she married that other dude. :tiphat:
 
Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
2,986
Points
38
Maybe he has a Prince Albert.
 
Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
2,986
Points
38
Do you drink paint thinner?
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
why? and sorry for my english
This is what I got out of it.

-You like someone who's married
-You talked to her once at the mall
-You don't talk about anything personal with her
 
RonWid

RonWid

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2008
Messages
135
Points
16
I think I'm going to move on now! thanks for the posts guys!
 
Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,977
Points
38
I think I'm going to move on now! thanks for the posts guys!

You can't move on until we know wtf is going on. :e5dunno:

Have you talked to her more than once...?
 

Similar threads

Top