• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

I'm heart broken (serious)

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Stalk her, and rape her. :linedrunk:

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
A very nice contribution by a Mod :)
fjddh2-1.gif

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
LOL ^^^ best reply yet.

umm, its jelousy dude i think dude.. you need to think about other things and keep yourself busy, yet free enough so that if another girl arrives and the chance is there, you can take it.

RonWid

RonWid

LOL ^^^ best reply yet.

umm, its jelousy dude i think dude.. you need to think about other things and keep yourself busy, yet free enough so that if another girl arrives and the chance is there, you can take it.

great idea and thanks

qweasd1

qweasd1

concentrate more on forced reps and partials and squat every week ,, hope my message reached you

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dont worry about the people in your past, there's a reason they didn't make it to your future :xyxthumbs:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
JS316

JS316

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm 24 and she is older than me by 4 years I think so probably 28 or 29. I met her in 2001 in our church,that time I had no feelings for her prior(idk,perhaps my attention was to serve God and ignore girls).Though idk things moved pretty quick and then I just couldn't help it and fell in love with her, I didn't talk to her much cuz I was that busy(school,lifting etc)as in no time at all.(serious). From then I realized that this woman is the right one for me cuz she is very kind(not garrulous or talkative),industrious,hardworking,God fearing of course and all the qualities that I look for a woman.

Has she always been in a relationship while you have known her?

Seriously, I had no idea, cuz I thought she was not into any relationships,perhaps the call of nature then she decided to get married.

The sad thing is ,I didn't make any move, like what I said ,I'm so DUMB! f.uck and I just learned my lesson to not ignore the one you love and spend time with her cuz you never know what's gonna happen tom,or you might lose her.

Sorry about the bad grammar though :)

What do you mean things moved really quick?
Did you guys start hanging out alone? Dating? What?

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Where are the pics of her?!?!!!!!

Edit: Go up to her with a camera, don't say anything, and just start taking a bunch of pics of her.

samsam

samsam

Where are the pics of her?!?!!!!!

Edit: Go up to her with a camera, don't say anything, and just start taking a bunch of pics of her.

Sounds like a mighty fine idea Charlie!:xyxthumbs:

RonWid

RonWid

thanks fellas, I have decided since yesterday to move on....

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
um u realize that the time has came and gone for your opportunity with this female. If u want to have a relationship with her be her friend. Anything more is completely disrespectful to her marriage. Realize what lesson you should learn from the event take the lesson and leave your past behind you. People love more than onc ein life but no love is the same as one another and one may leave a deeper inprint than all the others as what could have been, as the best, as the worst but leave it at that. Anything else would be unhealthy, exspecially trying to come on to her when she is married. It is obvious she has a well developed relationship with her man bc she married him. Dont u know their are billions of women on this earth and to let any of them effect u like what u initially posted is silly! YOU ARE A HUMAN! U HAVE THE MOST HIGHLY DEVELOPED BRAIN IN ALL OF NATURE! LIVE BEYOND YOUR EMOTIONS SOMTIMES AND DO WHAT IS BEST AS LONG AS YOUR NOT HARMING OTHERS! GET OVER IT AND LEARN FROM IT! Let this be the reason you dont pass on another woman your attracted to.

God Bless
Ben

RonWid

RonWid

um u realize that the time has came and gone for your opportunity with this female. If u want to have a relationship with her be her friend. Anything more is completely disrespectful to her marriage. Realize what lesson you should learn from the event take the lesson and leave your past behind you. People love more than onc ein life but no love is the same as one another and one may leave a deeper inprint than all the others as what could have been, as the best, as the worst but leave it at that. Anything else would be unhealthy, exspecially trying to come on to her when she is married. It is obvious she has a well developed relationship with her man bc she married him. Dont u know their are billions of women on this earth and to let any of them effect u like what u initially posted is silly! YOU ARE A HUMAN! U HAVE THE MOST HIGHLY DEVELOPED BRAIN IN ALL OF NATURE! LIVE BEYOND YOUR EMOTIONS SOMTIMES AND DO WHAT IS BEST AS LONG AS YOUR NOT HARMING OTHERS! GET OVER IT AND LEARN FROM IT! Let this be the reason you dont pass on another woman your attracted to.

God Bless
Ben

Thanks for your sensible post Ben, appreciated..