• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

I'm on yur cakez.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
6 years agao, at my old my house.
My mum made heaps of cupcakes like 15 of them left them on the stove top over night to cool down
next morning all the tops of the cupcakes were gone, and their was our cat laying next to them all :49:
 
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
Cats are sneaky little bastards. Ive left so much food on the counter only to see later that the my cats ate it :disgust:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Cats are very sneaky
but my dogs worse
hes a small rat terrier, my bro put a cake his friend made him
in the center of the dining table
dog jumped up and sat next to it picking at it
i yelled "WTF Ajax, your not a cat you stupid dog"
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
THATS MOTHERFUCKING CUTE
DONT YOU WANT TO JUST HUG THAT FUCKING CAT AND MAKE IT FEEL SPECIAL. AS SPECIAL AS YOU FEEL WHEN I FUCK YOUR TENDER ASS ?

THATS RIGHT, THATS A CUTE MOTHERFUCKING CAT, YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO CUDDLE WITH THAT SHIT.
 
Top